Services are scheduled by appointment only.
- Swedish - best known and most widely practiced approach to massage. It focuses on improving blood flow to the skin and muscle and removing muscle tension. Swedish provides generalized relaxation, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress and enhances one’s overall state of health.
- Deep Tissue - uses slow friction and deep finger pressure on body areas suffering from chronic muscle tension or areas that ache or feel contracted. This type of massage is useful for areas of hypertension, such as a stiff neck or sore shoulders.
- Hot Stone Massage - For these treatments, the therapist uses heated basalt mineral stones and/or semi-precious stones that represent the chakras. Muscle tension is released as the smooth stones move over the muscle. Heated Stone Massage is also thought to align subtle energies within the body for greater attunement and harmony. There is a $10.00 charge for the addition of hot stones.
- Sports Massage - Sports massage, geared toward athletes and fitness enthusiasts, is more vigorous than other forms of massage. Sports massage is used to warm up muscle tissue, assist in training, prevent injury, and aid healing in case of soreness or injury. It is used both before and after exercise, as well as in the treatment of sports injuries such as sprains, strains, or tendinitis.
- Therapeutic Massage - A combination of massage techniques, including deep tissue techniques, a therapeutic massage is a massage modality that helps relieve pain, reduce stress, and work on a specific problem.
- Pre/Post Natal - Pregnancy massage is designed to decrease tension and swelling and increase circulation for both pregnant women and those who have just given birth.
- TMJ Massage Therapy - Massage is one of many techniques that can help address the cause of TMJ disorders. Whether the pain comes from a jaw injury, arthritis, or simply the fatigue from repeatedly grinding or clenching your teeth, regular massage therapy can make a difference. A combination of massage techniques is used to help relieve pain, decrease tension, and reduce stress in the face and neck.
- Aromatherapy - $20.00
- Mini Cleanse Facials - $35.00
- Foot Scrubs - $20.00
- Red Light Facial Therapy - $20.00
- Hot Stones - $20.00
Gift Certificates & Packages
We offer a wide variety of gift certificates to help you and your loved ones reach your wellness needs & goals.
**Please note special promotions such as packages and gift certificates are non-refundable**