Infrared Sauna - $45.00 or 3 sessions for $110.00
An infrared sauna uses infrared heat to emit infrared light experienced as radiant heat which is absorbed by the surface of the skin. Traditional saunas heat the body primarily by conduction and convection from the heated air and by radiation of the heated surfaces in the sauna room.
- Pain relief - back pain, neck pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia pain, chronic pain, Rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, allergies, inner ear infections, joint pain, and chronic fatigue.
- Beautifucation of the skin
- Improved Cardiovascular health - Improves circulatory issues, helps with high/low blood pressure
- Detoxification - mercury poisoning, lead poisoning, body cleansing, inhances the immune system, migraines and headaches.
- Healthy Weight Loss - cellulite reducation, burns 300-900 calories per session, inceases the metabolism for 12 hours after your session, increases energy levels.
- Improved Tissue Elasticity
- Sagar Naik (2008-09-21). "Infrared Radiation". Scribd.com. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- Oosterveld FG, Rasker JJ, Floors M, et al. (January 2009). "Infrared sauna in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. A pilot study showed good tolerance, short-term improvement of pain and stiffness, and a trend towards long-term beneficial effects". Clin. Rheumatol. 28 (1): 29–34. doi:10.1007/s10067-008-0977-y.PMID 18685882.
- Dean W (August 1981). "Effect of sweating" (PDF). JAMA 246 (6): 623. doi:10.1001/jama.1981.03320060027013. PMID 7253113. – letter
- Searle AJ (January 1982). "Effects of the sauna" (PDF). JAMA 247 (1): 28. doi:10.1001/jama.1982.03320260016012. PMID 7053434. – letter
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.