Services are scheduled by appointment only. To accommodate today’s busy lifestyle we do often have same day appointments available. However, to ensure that we are able to accommodate your preferred appointment times, we ask that you schedule with as much advance notice as possible. All appointments are reserved with a credit card at the time of scheduling.
Our therapists have over 30 years of combined experience and specialize in the following services:
- Swedish - best known and most widely practiced approach to massage. It focuses on improving blood flow to the skin and muscle and removing muscle tension. Swedish provides generalized relaxation, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress and enhances one’s overall state of health.
- Deep Tissue - uses slow friction and deep finger pressure on body areas suffering from chronic muscle tension or areas that ache or feel contracted. This type of massage is useful for areas of hypertension, such as a stiff neck or sore shoulders.
- Hot Stone Massage - For these treatments, the therapist uses heated basalt mineral stones and/or semi-precious stones that represent the chakras. Muscle tension is released as the smooth stones move over the muscle. Heated Stone Massage is also thought to align subtle energies within the body for greater attunement and harmony. There is a $10.00 charge for the addition of hot stones.
- Sports Massage - Sports massage, geared toward athletes and fitness enthusiasts, is more vigorous than other forms of massage. Sports massage is used to warm up muscle tissue, assist in training, prevent injury, and aid healing in case of soreness or injury. It is used both before and after exercise, as well as in the treatment of sports injuries such as sprains, strains, or tendonitis.
- Therapeutic Massage - A combination of massage techniques, a therapeutic massage is a massage modality that helps relieve pain, reduce stress, and work on a specific problem.
- Pre/Post Natal - Pregnancy massage is designed to decrease tension and swelling and increase circulation for both pregnant women and those who have just given birth.
- Lymphatic Drainage - A very light, gentle, repetitive stroke is used to stimulate the activity of the lymphatic system where there is edema. Lymphatic massage is used to reduce swelling resulting from injury or post-surgery.
- TMJ Massage Therapy - Massage is one of many techniques that can help address the cause of TMJ disorders. Whether the pain comes from a jaw injury, arthritis, or simply the fatigue from repeatedly grinding or clenching your teeth, regular massage therapy can make a difference. A combination of massage techniques is used to help relieve pain, decrease tension, and reduce stress in the face and neck.
- Aromatherapy - $10.00
- Mini Cleanse Facials - $35.00
- Foot Scrubs - $10.00
- Red Light Facial Therapy - $10.00
- Hot Stones - $10.00
Monthly Massage Membership
-Memberships are available for either 60 minute or 90 minute sessions. Memberships can be cancelled anytime with a written 30 days notice.
-Upgrades are available for an additional fee.
-Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services each month for their personal use only.
-Members may rollover unused services to the following month. Your sessions never expire, you may use them as quickly or as slowly as you like!
Chiropractic services are now offered to make taking care of your spine even easier! We’re committed to teaching our patients that true health is a journey, not a destination. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model. Visit our chiropractic page at www.htfcwilmington.com.
Gift Certificates & Packages
We offer a wide variety of gift certificates to help you and your loved ones reach your wellness needs & goals.
**Please note special promotions such as packages and gift certificates are non-refundable**